Sunday, February 3, 2013

McDonald's PKNS, Shah Alam, Sept 2012



Dear Diary,

If Restoran Juadaahs was chosen for our lunch venue when we renewed and made new passports, McDonald’s was chosen when we picked up our passports. We settled our passports matters at Immigration Department Kompleks PKNS, Shah Alam.

There’s a McDonald's outlet located on ground floor of the complex. I’ve been patronizing the outlet since the 90s. I still remember while studying in PPP Section 17, this was the place that I aimed whenever I craved for burgers or milkshakes. For only RM0.60 (one way) boarding mini bus, I could reach Kompleks PKNS either from my hostel in Section 18 or my college in Section 17. I satisfied my cravings, walked around the complex a bit and then took the mini bus back to hostel.

Two decades later, there I was again at the same McDonald's outlet. Now, with husband and 3 kids along, I still enjoy its burgers, fries and sodas.

Location: G14 & G36, Tingkat Bawah, Kompleks PKNS Shah Alam, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor. Telephone number: 03 - 5519 2303. Fax number: 03 - 5519 2302. Website: www.mcdonalds.com.my

0 notes of inspiration: