Friday, July 1, 2011

A Card from Him to Me

Dear Diary,

When I woke up yesterday, I was greeted with a card on my dressing table. Written in it are these words that made my day...

FOR MY Beautiful Wife on Our Anniversary

If you could look
into my heart,
you'd see all
the wonderful
things
you are to me...

...and all the thoughts
I don't say often enough
about our love,
our home,
and our happiness...

If you could look
into my heart, you'd know
you mean the world to me -
and you'd know all the reasons why
I love you so much.

Happy Anniversary

Ps: Isn't he a keeper?

3 notes of inspiration:

lemongrass said...

Awwww.....
Happy anniversary to both of you. May you have many many more in the future.

Unknown said...

wink wink~

Unaizah said...

Lemongrass - Amin... thank you

Kian - Wink right back at ya ;p