Monday, July 4, 2011

Homst Restaurant, Kota Damansara, Apr 2011

Dear Diary,

One morning I woke up with a terrible back pain, around my belikat area to be exact. It hurt when I raise my right hand. I suspected the pain was because I fell asleep while breastfeeding Irfan the night before and slept in that same position until morning.

Hubby took me to a traditional masseur. After more than an hour of one whole body relaxing massage, I felt better. True to my suspicion, my belikat dah tersilap urat. That was a rare chance for Hubby and I going out together and we prolonged the time by having lunch date at Homst Restaurant. Hubby frequents this restaurant for lunches during weekdays.

Homst is a Chinese Muslim restaurant, situated at No 16-1, Jalan PJU 5/17, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Selangor. Tel / Fax: 03 6140 9134. Business hours: 8am – 10.30pm. Check out the establishment’s website here.

On our brief lunch date, we ordered:

Ribena Special – A+

Ginger Beef Kuey Teow - A

Deep Fried Wantan – guna kulit popia,

Thai Fried Rice – biasa je, Hot White Coffee – tak cukup kaw

3 notes of inspiration:

maya amir said...

OMG! luckily lps urut lega..be careful dear!sakit tuh belikat kene..i feel u..

zarin said...

owh! i love this place...dulu slalu lunch sini...now laaaama dah tak ke sini :(

Unaizah said...

Maya - I kena sikit tu pun dah beradoi-adoi bagai. I can't imagine for the life of me what you're going through, the pain that you have to endure on daily basis.

Zarin - Sekali-sekala gi la jejalan area sana, blh singgah restoran ni. Kan banyak tempat to jln - curve, ikea, one utama, cineleisure.