Sunday, November 24, 2013

My First Son is 9

Dear Diary,

When I look at you, I cannot believe that you're already 9 years old. Has it been that long? You've grown son. In a couple of years, you'll be in your teen years. How I wish you can stay as a kid forever.

Among your siblings, you test my patience the most but you also teach me a lot. Being a mother to you, I learn to be a better person. A child is a huge responsibility from Allah. I always pray that I'm able to lead us both to Jannah.

If one day you read this post, I want you to know that no matter how hard or how usual I scold you and how long I nag you, it's all because I love you very much. I only want the best for you.

Whatever it is, I am always here for you in your happiest moments and darkest hours.

MAMA SAYANG ADAM TAU

0 notes of inspiration: