Monday, June 30, 2014

Lucky Number 13

Dear Diary,


June 30th, 2014
Happy 13th anniversary Hubby

13 years full with ups and downs that I wouldn't trade with anything
13 years that I would gladly go through all over again
Thank you Allah for those 13 wonderful years

Hubby, I love you till Jannah

8 notes of inspiration:

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a webpage it is! This weblog presents valuable data
to us, keep it up.

my webpage - Bail bond made

Anonymous said...

I needed to thank you for this great read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.
I have you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…

my web blog ... Reviews

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing?
I'm experiencing some small security issues with my
latest site and I'd like to find something more risk-free.
Do you have any solutions?

My weblog - party catering

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website.
I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts
from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to
get my own, personal site now ;)

Also visit my blog post: c8507203023698724735

Anonymous said...

Hey there, great website. Keep going the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey there owner of unaizahsdiary.blogspot.com. Great site. I think you should be little more strict with the comments.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This blog presents valuable facts to us, keep it up.


Take a look at my page :: Foot Pain

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami http://kbagi.com/ atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)