Thursday, April 4, 2013

Burung oh Burung

Dear Diary,

After years of not buying something "extravaganza" for myself, I recently got me a new digital camera. My good friend Olympus of more than 7 years finally decided to go haywire just weeks before our family holiday in November which left me with not much option. I could always borrow but I just cannot be without a camera.

Here's one picture that I instantly like among hundreds of pictures that I took during the new camera's familiarization process.


* Burung gembala kerbau kan ni?

3 notes of inspiration:

lady lavender said...

best dapat camera baru. Lepas ni gambar sure lagi cantik :-)
saya pun tak lekang dgn camera.

Zakian Sulhi said...

why don't you review the camera itself? you seemed to be very happy with it why not recommend it to your readers? =)

Unaizah said...

Lady Lavender - Best sangat sebab dpt brand yg memang dah lama saya idamkan. Samalah macam saya, rasa tak complete kalau gi mana-mana without kamera.

Kian - A product review? Oh, oh, i don't think so. I'm not good technically. Just let the pictures do the talking hihihi.