Thursday, April 4, 2013

Burung oh Burung

Dear Diary,

After years of not buying something "extravaganza" for myself, I recently got me a new digital camera. My good friend Olympus of more than 7 years finally decided to go haywire just weeks before our family holiday in November which left me with not much option. I could always borrow but I just cannot be without a camera.

Here's one picture that I instantly like among hundreds of pictures that I took during the new camera's familiarization process.


* Burung gembala kerbau kan ni?

3 notes of inspiration:

lady lavender said...

best dapat camera baru. Lepas ni gambar sure lagi cantik :-)
saya pun tak lekang dgn camera.

Unknown said...

why don't you review the camera itself? you seemed to be very happy with it why not recommend it to your readers? =)

Unaizah said...

Lady Lavender - Best sangat sebab dpt brand yg memang dah lama saya idamkan. Samalah macam saya, rasa tak complete kalau gi mana-mana without kamera.

Kian - A product review? Oh, oh, i don't think so. I'm not good technically. Just let the pictures do the talking hihihi.