Friday, February 3, 2012

JM Bariani House, Tesco Ampang, Oct 2011

Dear Diary,

I’ve heard this company’s name being mention again and again and I wonder is the food really that good. So, one day after we were done with our monthly grocery shopping, we stepped inside JM Bariani House to have our dinner.

Bariani Kosong

Nasi Bariani Ayam Merah

Nasi Bariani Daging

After trying out its offerings, I totally agree with all the praises given to this establishment. Its bariani rice is to die for. Seriously!!! For me, you don’t have to have all the other lauk to make this rice tastes good. It tastes wonderful even by itself. My kids, who are quite choosy, ate the rice a lot.

Mi Bandung

In spite of its taste, its bariani prices are a bit steep for me. I don’t know about other’s opinion and experience. But that day, we got only small portion of the lauk. If the lauk portion or cutting is a bit bigger, then I’ll say it’s fairly priced.

2 notes of inspiration:

Ermayum said...

eda suka sambal dia tu kalau makan briani gam but kalau makan briani tak gam tak dapat :( :)

Unaizah said...

Ermayum - Unai tak tahu la briani kat JM Bariani House ni briani gam or briani biasa. Tahu bedal je hihihi....