Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Bridesmaid, The Bride & The Newlyweds

Dear Diary,

Lovely girls accompanying queen of the day...

Waiting patiently for the beginning of a new chapter in her life...

Beautiful moments after becoming husband and wife...

* Pictures courtesy from our family's collection

4 notes of inspiration:

maya amir said...

cantiknya adik ipar akak ni..eh mcm ade iras2 muka akak lah:)

Chik Att said...

Ishhhhh kalau bole ulanglah memoeri mula2 kawin ......lbestnyaaaaaaaaa

Unaizah said...

Maya - Alhamdulillah, kurniaan Allah. Dia memang pandai bergaya. Eh, iye ke sipi-sipi iras wajah? Macam tak sama je hihihihi.

Chik Att - Betul tu!!! Geram je tengok baju-baju pengantin sekarang yg cantik-cantik. Weddings sekarang pun ada macam-macam. Rasa nak naik pelamin lagi je :-)

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your information.
Your article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Also visit my weblog - blogspot.de