Saturday, February 9, 2013

Taman Tasik Taiping, Sept 2012


Dear Diary,

A visit to Taiping will be incomplete without a visit to its famous Taman Tasik Taiping. The oldest public park in Malaysia was our main destination as soon as we arrived in Taiping. We cruised around Taiping town for a bit of sightseeing then off us went to Taman Tasik Taiping.

Taman Tasik Taiping (click for more info) is a vast park with many attractions and facilities. It's green everywhere you look. So serene! Sungguh mendamaikan jiwa! The park is beautified with shaded paths, benches, greeneries, man-made lakes, ponds and playgrounds. Also located within the park’s neighborhood are eating places, fast food joints, hotels, school, Taiping Zoo and Night Safari, Bukit Larut (Maxwell Hill), Penjara Taiping and Perak State Museum.

This more than century old garden is an ideal place for a little getaway just to chill and while away for a few hours. Recreational activities like jogging, cycling, picnic or simply reading can be carried out just everywhere in the park. A perfect place for get together and shedding a few kilos.

We stopped at one of the playgrounds and just let the kids play their hearts out. It was worth every second seeing their happy faces.

3 notes of inspiration:

Anonymous said...

Thanks designed for sharing such a good thought,
paragraph is good, thats why i have read it completely

my page :: ranger forum

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a
youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


my blog ... trick photography and special effects review

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will talk
about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Look into my page click through the next post