Sunday, August 14, 2011

He's Loving It

Dear Diary,

La la la, I am on cloud nine!!

My dear son, Imran, said this to me today,

“Mama, Abang suuuuka sangat puasa!”

At that exact moment, I felt:

Happy. Touched. Very Proud.

After iftar each day, he would count how many days he had been fasting. He’s only 7 years old and this is his first time fasting one full day.

My beloved son, hope you’ll feel this way till the day you die. Insya Allah.

4 notes of inspiration:

Ermayum said...

congratsssssssssssssss Adam :D

Unaizah said...

Ermayum - Thanks Auntie....

Unknown said...

hehe..amirah ni asyik mintak kejut sahur, tp xpenah berjaya utk bangun. haha..

Unaizah said...

Kian - Alhamdulillah, Imran senang bangun sahur. Kadang-kadang kesian gak kat dia especially time kakak marah-marah dia. Kira bagus dah dia nak posa at the age of 7. Kakak dulu umur 9 thn baru posa penuh. And here I am marah dia if dia ter-ter something.