Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wendy's Sunway Pyramid, June 2011

Dear Diary,

Famous for its made-to-order square burger patties, Wendy’s reached Malaysian land with the opening of its first outlet in Sunway Pyramid in 2008. When its outlet at Berjaya Times Square opened, I eagerly went there for lunch. Unfortunately, its meals were not to my liking. I stayed away until recently when I decided to give it another try.

We were at Sunway Pyramid last June when Hubby said, “Want to try Wendy’s for dinner?”

Pushing my past experience aside, I said, “Ok” and said to myself, “Just give it some benefit of the doubt.”

These were what we had…

Chili

Baked Potato (Chili)

Spicy Chicken Burger Set (include soft drink & fries)

Nuggets

Except for its Chili which is somewhat different in a unique way, my palate doesn’t favor Wendy’s much and personally I’d go for other fast food joints. Even Hubby agreed with me. Or maybe we should try again some other time because many blogs I browsed gave Wendy’s rave reviews.

Location: LG 2.42 (Old Wing), Sunway Pyramid (same floor as ice skating rink and McDonalds)

Telephone number: (03) 5637 1059

4 notes of inspiration:

Yatie Tajudin said...

Tak sedap ka Wendy's? Dok cari places yg buat good baked potatoes tapi tak jumpa lagi.. Hat ni tak sedap??

Unaizah said...

Yatie - Tak tau la nak kata. Selera masing-masing tp dua kali Unai try Wendy's, both times not so for me. Tp ada byk item on their menu, tak try semua pun lagi hihihi. Try baked potato kat Kenny Rogers. Sedap gak la! Yg Unai try kat Wendy's ni (flavor ni la) biasa je. Flavor lain tak tau la.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Tu la kat Kenny Rogers punya poster tu nampak sedap sangat. But the outlet yg kat AS ni tak dak in the menu. And once when we were in Taiping, depa tak serve pulak that day. Boring jaa....!!! Have to go down to KL and try one of these days..

Unaizah said...

Yatie - La Kenny Rogers kat AS tu tak semua ada ka? Penah pi sekali. Apalagi Yatie...peluang utk mai KL.