Monday, June 11, 2012

Burger King, Sunway Pyramid, Feb 2012

Dear Diary,

I bought Burger King’s voucher through myDEAL a few months back. The RM19.90 voucher consists of 1 Whopper Black Pepper Value Set Meal (medium), 1 BBQ Cheese Burger and 2 medium drinks. I chose to redeem it at Sunway Pyramid’s outlet. In addition to those, we also ordered Double Whopper Set Meal and Chicken Tender.

I took my first bite only to find that something’s amiss. The burger lacked meaty taste. In a haste of things, the Burger King’s worker “forgot” or “missed” putting beef patty in my burger. When I enquired about it, I was given a new Whopper as a replacement without any objection. At last, I can enjoy my juicy Black Pepper Whopper for a burger would be meaningless without the patty right.

If I were to choose between among numerous fast food chains available for best burger, I would choose McDonald’s anytime simply because its burgers are pleasingly tasty and reasonably priced. Still, Burger King would come close in second place. This is solely my opinion based strictly on my taste and experiences.

Location: Lot F1.10, F1.10B, F1.13, First Floor, Sunway Pyramid, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Telephone number: 03 – 5631 8888. Website: www.burgerking.com.my

0 notes of inspiration: