Friday, June 29, 2012

Nando's, SACC Mall, Mar 2012

Dear Diary,

We were at SACC Mall and among the first few eateries that we saw was Nando’s. Tergerak hati nak try. In my entire life, can you believe that was my second time eating Nando’s? The first time which was ages ago was for broke fast on my uncle’s treat.

The food was not bad. It was quite delicious, in fact. With friendly staffs on board and unique interior décor, we would definitely be visiting Nando’s again.

¼ Chicken (lemon & herb) with Coleslaw & Mediterranean Rice as sidelines – like the lemon & herb sauce

¼ Chicken (extra hot) with Peri Potato Salad & Peri 3 Bean Salad as sidelines

Chicken Pita (mild hot) with Peri Potato Salad as sideline – nice

Mediterranean Rice – yummy, Hot Chocolate, Coke & Tea

Do check out their cool website. I like it!!! It's refreshingly different.

Location: Lot GF30 & 31, Ground Floor, SACC Mall. Website: www.nandos.com.my

0 notes of inspiration: