Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bukit Gambang Resort City Apr 2011

Dear Diary,
At the end of April, we headed east to Kuantan for a cousin’s wedding. We joined Hubby’s parents and siblings who arrived earlier than us. Hubby’s third brother booked two family suites for all of us at Caribbean Bay Suites, Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC). I was elated because I’ve been fantasizing holidaying at the resort ever since I read rave reviews by Maya in her blog about this place.
I loooooove the suite! Love it, love it, love it! Very spacious indeed. There were 7 adults, 1 teenager, 4 children and 1 baby in my suite but it never felt overcrowded. Each of us has space to unwind. There are 2 bedrooms (with 2 queen sized beds), 2 bathrooms, huge living hall, private balcony and a small kitchen. Too bad I didn’t take any pictures of the suites. Not even a glimpse of the place! I was either too tired and couldn’t wait to get into bed or too busy getting myself and the kids ready. We only spent one night there though.
There were many guests at BGRC during our stay there. A few groups were having their family day and whatnot; so you can imagine how chaotic the atmosphere was at Caribbean Cafe during breakfast. I was a tad disappointed with the buffet breakfast. Everything that I ate tasted so bland. Tawar, tak cukup garam! Maybe too many guests were one contributing factor to the dismal quality of the food because Ermayum enjoyed her breakfast.
After having breakfast, we took the kids for a few rounds of swimming in the pool. The pools and surrounding areas are nicely designed. The scenery is picturesque.
One sore point of the trip was we didn’t get the chance to chill out at Bukit Gambang Water Park due to time constraint. The kids were heart broken as we had promised them some time at the water park. Maybe next time eh *fingers cross*.
Details of Bukit Gambang Resort City:
Address – Jalan BGRC Utama, 26300 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur
Telephone – (09) 548 8000
Fax – (09) 548 6888
Homepage – www.bgrc.com.my

6 notes of inspiration:

maya amir said...

alaaa..gmbr x kuar plak kt hp ni..tp sis,mmg best kn gi situ..kalu dpt main kt air lama lg i'd guarantee kids will love it & xmo naik blk bilik..hahaha

Unknown said...

masa cuti sek baru ni thot nk pegi gambang..end up pegi genting...penuh ngn manusia...seriously rasa mcm kat china huhuhu

Unaizah said...

Maya - Akak suuuuuuka sgt family suite resort tu. Besar! Kami pi hari tu tak sempat nak gi water park sebab kesuntukan masa. Dah tahu dah if kami gi gak hari tu sure susah nak ajak the kids balik hihi.

Rina - My sis keje kat Genting. Memang penuh dgn manusia bila cuti.

Unknown said...

kak, yang pegang irfan tu dan ka abg f?

Unaizah said...

Kian - Yg pegang Irfan tu Dan la...

Anonymous said...

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook
group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thank you