Wednesday, November 2, 2011

U Bowl, 1 Utama, July 2011

Dear Diary,

Hubby loves to bowl. He even has his own bowling ball. He actually is good at it. His average score is above 200. For me, that’s good compared to myself whose ball more often than not ended up in the longkang. If my score is to touch even 100 points mark, I’d be elated beyond words.

When his office organized a bowling match among staffs last July, Hubby was ecstatic and confident he could bag at least one of the prizes. So, all of us were in front of U-Bowl, 1 Utama one Saturday morning. We were among the earliest to arrive. The tournament kicked off at around 10am.

While Hubby played his heart off, me and the kids cheered for him. It’s not always I get to mingle with Hubby’s colleagues and their families. Applaud to the organizer’s department for coming up with a great idea for staff bonding and ukhuwah strengthening.

When the kids were hungry, I just walked a few steps to its café and ordered some fries and a pizza. It was very convenient indeed. The taste – not bad!

Sure enough, Hubby won second place for the highest score in male category. Congrats dear!

2 notes of inspiration:

Ermayum said...

wah congratulation en F :)

Unaizah said...

Ermayum - TQ :D