Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reach for the Sky

Dear Diary,

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. Whatever goals you wished for are mere dreams if you do not start working towards them NOW!

This is a short message that I received from my ex-boss about two weeks ago. It spurred me to strive harder in reaching for my dreams.

There are times that I’m afraid of changes; afraid of the uncertainties that come together with changes. Though it’s safe to go about doing everything the same way we’ve been doing things, sometimes in life changes are inevitable. Changes can open up a world of opportunities and bring a breath of fresh air into our lives.

So dear friends, lets take the first step and change for the better. Sky is the limit!

0 notes of inspiration: