Saturday, April 2, 2011

So Flattered!

Dear Diary,

A couple of days ago, a visitor left a comment at my entry entitled Restoran Q Thai, Nilai, Dec 2010.

I was so flattered!!! After a few emails correspondence between them and me, that particular entry was featured in everyday.com.my as a reference. They even selected three pictures from my blog to show to their readers. It was surreal looking at my pictures and reading my own writings.

I’m writing this entry not because I want to boast or show off. I just feel like sharing it with all of you dear friends because there is a 50% discount involves. Yeah, you read it right – 50% off for Sizzling BBQ Steamboat Buffet. Interested? If you guys want to have a clearer picture, check the website here.

2 notes of inspiration:

Ermayum said...

wow best tu milestone in blogging heheh

Unaizah said...

Heheh...Unai pun terkejut masa dpt tahu. Rezekikan....