Thursday, August 16, 2012

Domino's Pizza at Home, Apr 2012

Dear Diary,

One night, the kids felt like eating pizza. I don’t easily give in to their demands but that night I also felt like not having rice for dinner. I called Hubby but he would be home late. Delivery service was the answer. Usually we would opt for Pizza Hut delivery but knowing that I’d order more or less the same items, an idea crossed my mind. Why not try something new? That was when I decided to call Domino’s. It’s been ages since we last ate Domino’s pizza. It would be nice to ubah angin sekali sekala.

I ordered Beef Pepperoni because Imran likes pepperoni toppings and Classic Chicken but I requested all vegetables to be replaced with more chicken slices. For both pizzas, I chose Cheese Burst Double Decker crust which are two crunchy thin crusts with a layer of creamy cheddar cheese sauce in between.

We were in for a surprise because both pizzas were absolutely awesome. I especially liked Classic Chicken. Both were gone in half an hour!

Add-ons to our orders were Crazy Chicken Crunchies and a bottle of Pepsi.

Website: www.dominos.com.my

0 notes of inspiration: