Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chronological

Dear Diary,

Oh gosh! All my entries are way overdue. I haven’t even finished writing what happened in December 2010, let alone started on January 2011 stories. February is already halfway through. Help! Help! How I wish I could sit in front of the laptop longer and concentrate in writing more entries. More importantly, I wish I could write without any interruption.

What I’m trying to say is that I like to blog chronologically. I’m kind of strict…well, you can also say skema hihi. I’m trying my hardest to catch up and I’m almost there.

So, please bear with me will you and there are more stories coming your way.

4 notes of inspiration:

ICA said...

Unai...definitely skima daaa...bukan strict. Hehehe. Good luck in finding the time to sit in front of the computer....Ica pun dok trying sakan but some days mmg kena curi2 masa. I wish I have more energy + time too..coz in my head ada banyak benda nak write..but semua pending. Sounds familiar kan...hehehe.

ps: taknak pressure...but looking forward to your future post :))

Ermayum said...

apa susah -publish ja 3, 4 entries satu hari - cepattttttt :)

maya amir said...

heheh..mcm ermayum suggest.. 3-4 entries in a day.. heheh..tapi betul laa unai, i wish i could have more and more time to sit in front of lappy without interruption *sigh*

Unaizah said...

Ica - Memang skima la Ica hahahahaha... Dok dpn komputer, senang and boleh selalu je. Sambil tengok Imran buat homework, memang Unai on laptop and on9. Nak write without interruption tu yg susah. Baru nak tulis, baby nak breastfeed. Baru nak pilih pic, Zarra nak attention. Win some, lose some huh....

Ermayum - Wish i could publish 3 4 entries like you suggested. Nak siapkan satu pun terkedek-kedek. When i said siap, i mean dari start mengarang to pilih pic to upload pic to publish. The whole process.

Maya - Without interruption tu yg penting hihihi...