Friday, January 14, 2011

Pizza Hut Jalan Limbong Kapal, Alor Setar, Dec 2010

Dear Diary,

It was a cinema building once upon a time. When I was a little girl, my father used to bring us there for movie treats. I remember watching Superman and Starwars films there. When I became teenagers, I went there during weekends with friends. It used to be the hang out place for young adults and getaway place for families.

The building that I am talking about is Panggung Cathay situated in Jalan Limbong Kapal, Alor Setar. Now, there is no more cinema building, in its place stand two fast food outlets – KFC and Pizza Hut.

During my trip back home recently, coincidentally Pizza Hut was having Extreme 6 Cheesy Lava promotion. How could I not go there when I love their Extreme 6 Cheesy so much. Now there are more cheeses to indulge. You see, the crust is filled with cheese.

So, I decided to treat my family with tasty pans of pizzas. While I was walking down memory lane and reminiscing the times I spent there, I enjoyed loads of good food and was surrounded with people whom I love (except Hubby) as the pictures here show. Too bad Hubby was in KL and couldn't join us.


Address: No 1, Jalan Limbong Kapal, 05000 Alor Setar, Kedah. Website: www.pizzahut.com.my

6 notes of inspiration:

Unknown said...

Nostalgia betul Panggung Cathay tu.Memang banyak kenangan..sshhhh..diam..diamm!!!Hahaa..sayang kan?

Semuanya dah besar sekarang..lagi lagi PAKSU ZAKIAN!!..And mmg dah lama betul chichiq tak jumpa Makchaq,PakChaq, Zakuan & family..

Ermayum said...

yr mum and dad look young eh - why tuan punya blog amek gambar cam tak ready ja hehehe

aS_c0mei said...

bestnye makan ramai2 ngan family.ni buat saya nak balik msia niiii...

Mummy Nana said...

Wah.. bestnya makan satu family... and makan pizza yg halal..... huhuhu.... bet u mmg suka cheese gile gler nya... hehehehe....sedapkan... panas2 tarik....perghhh

Fith said...

amboi,pizza lg,sedapnya.sudah rindu mau pulang ni,hehe.
seronok kan dpt keluar mkn ramai2,meriah sungguh...

Unaizah said...

Chichiq - Memang penuh dgn nostalgia hahahaha. Ada yg protes bila panggung tu nak dirobohkan tp tak berjaya kot. Dah tak dak panggung, ganti KFC & Pizza Hut. Anak-anak Chichiq pun dah remaja, sat ja masa jalan.

Ermayum - Thank u... My dad will be 62 in Apr and my mom will be 60 in May. Tuan punya blog memang tak ready...adik snap gambar tak bagitau.

As - Mai la balik... Eh, lupa lak. Ada orang tu nak gi bercuti. Memang best makan ramai-ramai berkumpul. Ni pun bukan selalu, sekali-sekala je.

Mummy Nana - Memang suka sgt tp suka chocolate lagi kot hihihi. Takpe pizza yg dijual kat sana tak leh makan tp tuan punya diri pandai godek-godek barang kat dapur & voila siap la pizza.

Fith - Mai la balik..hihihi. Akak pun bukan selalu boleh balik kampung. Sekali-sekala balik tu, berkumpul ramai-ramai memang jadi acara wajib la. Bila lagikan...